Applications are accepted through ERAS only with a deadline of November 30. The applicant must:
- Be a participant in the NRMP
- Be a U.S citizen or permanent resident or qualify to be sponsored via J-1 Visa
- Be a medical student anticipating graduation from an accredited medical school prior to residency entry, or a graduate from an accredited medical school in the past two years and demonstrating significant hands-on clinical experience in U.S. healthcare since graduation, if gap is greater than 1 year
- Be eligible to be licensed in all 50 States and U.S. Territories as demonstration by:
- Graduation from an LCME Fully-Accredited Medical School
- Graduation from an AOA/COCA Fully-Accredited Medical school
- International Medical Graduates (IMG’s) having a valid ECFMG, all medical school rotations being at ACGME accredited sites, and been an enrolled/graduated from an ECFMG Approved School recognized in all 50 States and U.S. Territories
- Attain the following CK scores, preferably on the first attempt:
- USMLE Step 1 & Step 2 CK – greater than 200 and greater than 215 respectively
- COMLEX Level 1 & Level 2 CE – greater than 415 on both exams
- Attain a Pass on USMLE Step 2 CS or COMLEX Level 2 PE on first attempt and prior to February 1
- The highest possible level of oral and written communication skills
- A Face-to-Face interview, unless application considered during SOAP where instead a phone interview will be held
We interview on Tuesdays in October, November and December.
If you have further questions, please contact our Program Coordinator at 1.800.276.1807 or via email.
Salary and Benefits
GRMEP provides a comprehensive and very competitive benefits package for our residents, staff and their families. Please visit our Salary and Benefits page to learn more.
We have opportunities for visiting medical students, residents, and other learners to rotate on our service. All visiting rotations are organized through the GRMEP scheduling office. Please visit the GRMEP Visiting Learner page for more information and to begin the application process.