We participate in the NRMP (National Residency Matching Program). Applications and the following documents are accepted only through ERAS. We require:
- Good communication skills
- Must have taken and passed step 1 of the USMLE
- Must pass the CS exam on the first attempt
- Recent medical school graduate (within the last 3 years)
- Our institution will sponsor only J1 visas only.
- Application through ERAS only
- DO applicants: we prefer USMLE steps 1 and 2 but will accept COMLEX 1 & 2
- *Step 2 exam results are encouraged, but not required prior to your interview. Results for step 2 CK and step 2 CS exam must be available to be considered for ranking
For more information contact the Neurology Program Coordinator at (616) 391-3245 or by e-mail to email@example.com
Salary and Benefits
Spectrum Health provides a comprehensive and very competitive benefits package for our residents, staff and their families. Please visit our Salary and Benefits page to learn more
8:00 – 9:00 AM Breakfast and Program Overview
9:00 – 9:30AM Interview Session 1 with Program Director
9:30 – 10:00AM Interview Session 2 with Associate Program Director
10:00 – 10:30AM Interview Session 3 with 2 other faculty
10:30 – 11:00PM Free Time
11:00 – 12:30 Lunch and a tour of the campuses and city with current residents.
We offer interview dates between November and mid-January.