Our program participates in the National Resident Matching Program and uses the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) application process. Please visit their website at www.aamc.org/eras for an application and information about our program.
Please be prepared to provide the following information using the ERAS application program:
- A completed application/profile
- At least three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school transcript and Dean’s letter
- Personal statement describing career goals and reasons for selecting continued training in pediatric critical care
- USMLE transcript
- For international medical graduates, an ECFMG status report
- If not a United States citizen or permanent resident, a copy of current J-1 visa. GRMEP only accepts J-1 visas.
For more information regarding the fellowship, please email the PCCM@grmep.org
Salary and Benefits
GRMEP provides a comprehensive and very competitive benefits package for our residents, staff and their families. Please visit our Salary and Benefits page to learn more.