Family Medicine - Applicants
Applications are accepted through ERAS only with a deadline of December 31. If there are any application questions, they can be directed to Alicia at 1.800.276.1807 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Score of 200 or above on both Step 1 and Step 2 of the USMLE tests on the first attempts.
- Graduated from medical school within the last 5 years.
- J-1 Visas are the only visas accepted.
- ECFMG certification is required.
- United States Clinical Experience.
Effective 1/24/2011 the Family Medicine Residency Program has Continued Full Accreditation for 4 years from the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).